Writing articles and working on projects is work that we all do most of the time. And for that, we use different applications. But the two most famous one that millions of users are using today is Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
But here is a catch one is paid and one is free. But we are not here to compare both of them based on their price or feature.
Like I said earlier both of the software is used by millions of users from all around the world. And when people use it from different places then it may be possible. That they also want to work in their native language.
And for that google docs provide you using different languages features while working on projects. And here is how you can do it too if you want to.
Translate the Written documents in Google docs –
To translate a pre-made document or a project that you have already worked on, follow the steps below.
- Open the document that you want to translate.
- Then find the tools section and click on it.
- Inside tools find the translate document option, and choose a language that you want to translte it.
- Then click on translate button, and it will open your doucment in new tab with translation.
How to choose differently languages for writing in Google docs –
If you directly want to write in some other language in Google docs rather than write in English and then translate it. Then follow these steps.
- Open a file that you want to work in.
- Then click on the file option.
- And go to languages.
- Select the language that you want to write your document in. And start writing in it.
These are all the options that you can choose in Google docs related to different languages. And if you still facing some problems then comment on the problem below. So we can try to solve it.