Who doesn’t want to play strategies game in their mobile devices? Everyone loves to play games in which they usees the strategies and defeated the enemies. And talking about the strategies game the first game which came to our mind is Clash Of Clans. If I talk seriously it is the best strategy game that I and many other game lovers play from all the other games available today. And the good thing about the game is it doesn’t require any heavy specifications on the devices. Like the games which we play today.
The game runs on both on the Android and ios perfectly. And in the Google play store, it has more than 500+ million downloads. So we can have the idea that the game is quite popular right now also. Many of us play this game on our mobile devices and for mobile devices, it can also be downloaded easily.
But the problem is for those who want to play this game in there PCs and laptops. Because the game is naturally made for Android and IOS devices only not for Windows. But you don’t have to worry if you want to play Clash of Clans on your PCs and laptop. We are gonna tell you to step by step that how you download and play this game on your Laptop and PCs without any problem.
Steps to download game on your PCs and Laptops
- For downloading Clash of Clans in your PC first you have to download an emulator Gameloop in your PC. The size of the emulator is just in MB so you can download it from chrome without any problem
- When your Emulator is downloaded install the Gameloop emulator and run it.
- When you run the emulator you found the three options in the interface of the emulator. And in those three options go to the Game center option.
- The Game center is normally a play store of Gameloop where you can easily find Clash of Clans game. All you have to do is click the download button and the game starts downloading.
- When the game downloaded it take some time to install the game. After the game is installed you can easily open the game from My Games options.
Note- The minimum system requirement for clash of clans in Pc is Window XP and above, Intel AMD dual-core and above processor, and 2GB of RAM.
Some important settings for Gameloop emulator
- For setting options in the Gameloop emulator, you have to click on the three-line option at the top where you found setting options.
- And there are options like Memory, Core, and resolutions. Choose the option according to your PC’s specs.
- And in the rendering option click on the smart mode button for better performance.
Why Gameloop Emulator?
- The emulator gives the best optimization for games especially if you want to play the Tencent games.
- It has a game gallery from where you can download the many games for the emulator.
- And the best feature of the Gameloop is it allows you to live-stream your game through an emulator.