We all use the cameras of our smartphones to take pictures. And when we press the button to capture a photo a camera shutter sound come up. That is not cool many times. And that’s why there are options to disable this camera shutter sound in every device.
But every phone has different settings in their cameras to turn off the shutter sound. And every phone got that option. That’s why I am going to take some devices and tell you about how you can disable the camera shutter sound in the devices. All you have to do is check the name of your devices and see the steps to do this.
So here we are taking 8 different devices that I am going to take. To disable the camera shutter.
And, let’s start with Samsung devices.
Turn off camera shutter sound in Samsung
The method I am going to tell you is to work on the majority of Samsung devices. So you can try this if you have any Samsung devices.
- First, open your phone device.
- And press the volume up and down button.
- There you see many sound options but you have to choose the system sound option and mute that.
- Now go to your camera and click the photos. And you see there is no sound of a shutter.
- You can also customize the sound by changing the volume in system sound.
Turn off the camera shutter sound in Vivo
If you use Vivo phones then try this setting on your camera.
- Open the camera app in the Vivo device.
- Now in the top right corner select the setting.
- And now click the sound option there.
For Oppo devices
Oppo has also a similar process like Vivo so let see how to do it.
- Open your Oppo phone camera.
- Now go to the setting of a camera that is available in the top right corner.
- In there you are going to see a shutter sound option. Simply slide it to off and now your camera shutter sound will be gone.
For Nokia Devices.
The majority of Nokia devices are run on Stock Android. So this setting is applied to all the devices that use the stock Android.
- In Stock Android devices open the camera app and go to the three-line option in the top left corner.
- Now there you are going to see different settings, but you have to found the shutter sound option and then turn off that.
Disable shutter sound in Huawei and honor devices.
This setting is the same for Huawei and its subbrand honor.
- Open the camera app and click on the setting option in the top right corner.
- In the capture setting section there is a mute option, enable that option and your Sutter sound will be gone.
Disable Shutter sound in Apple devices.
So if you use an iPhone device, then you probably finding settings to mute the shutter sound. But now there is no option for that. But you try some more options to do that.
- If you want to click a photo on the iPhone without shutter sound then put your phone into silent mode. Because it’s mute the camera shutter too.
- In a second way, you can control the effect of your shutter by volume down keys. So keep your volume down or at zero to capture photos without sound.
For LG devices.
Disabling sound in LG devices is quite simple all you have to do is press the volume up or down button. And you see their different system sound options. But you have to choose Touch Feedback and system and lower the sound of that system. It helps you to disable your camera shutter.
So these are all major devices whose camera shutter you can disable. And if you think that your device is not on the list. Then comment your device name in the comment section so we can add your device setting too.