Genshin Impact a new game in the market that is growing very fastly and popularly among the gaming community. From the past few weeks if you follow games then most probably you have seen some clips of the gameplay and read something about it in some blogs. But what exactly is it why suddenly peoples are talking and shifting there focus on it.
However, it is just a role-playing game that is developed by miHoYo. A man that’s also famous for its previous action game Honkai Impact 3rd. But in this case, like its name sound, the game is a little bit complex too, and if you starting it as a rookie. Then the chances are very high that you will be facing some problems in understanding the game completely.
That’s why we are creating a beginner’s guide for Genshin Impact. So if anyone starts a game then he/she knows what the game is about, and how to play it properly.
How to play Genshin Impact as a beginner-
The game started with a story of two characters and their origins. And you have to choose one of those characters. It can be male or female. Both of the characters are siblings and separated by each other. If you choose a male character then you have to find your female sibling. And if you choose a female character then you have to find the other one.
When your quest starts, you are going to meet 4 extra characters. And the good thing about the game is you can simultaneously switch between these characters too. So you can use them in combats and each character has its own specialties and in other words power. In-game purchase is also a big part of a game so you can purchase the game items or more characters if you are willing to pay.
And at last, if you want to understand the game more perfectly then start playing now. It is free to play and it is available on Windows, Playstation 4, Android, and ios platforms. So if you want to play this in your smartphone device then download this Open world game from Playstore or Appstore.
How to Download Genshin Impact on PC-
The game is available for many platforms and if you are a player who used a smartphone to play games then you easily find the game. But if you are interested to play it in Windows then you can follow the below steps.
- Open the Official website of a game.
- Sign in here if you want to create an id there. Otherwise, just click the Window option.
- Now your Game will start downloading. After the downloading finish click the install button.
- And complete the whole installation. Now its time to log in to the game. You get 4 options though you can enter the game. But for fast process login through Facebook
- Now in the last step, you have to need around 12GB internet. Because it downloads all the resources. And when you complete the in-game download your game will be ready to play.
Minimum Requirement to Play Genshin-
The game has some good graphics that’s why the minimum requirement is also high to play this game.
- OS- Window 7,8,10 (64-bit)
- CPU- Intel Core i5
- RAM- 8GB
- Graphics Card- NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 and higher
- Free Storage- Around 30GB
Hope you find the post informative. And if you find any difficulty while playing the game then comment below. So we can help you with the game-related problem.