Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms in today’s world. The popularity of Instagram is increasing day by day with a huge amount of users shifting towards it. When the ara of social media started Facebook is the most popular social media app used among youngsters. But if we talk about the present in 2020 we are now seeing the user are shifting toward Instagram more. And wherever there are more users there are brands also for advertising.
So today we can say that Instagram is a new trend in social media which we are using. And we know that they are a very good medium of communication and for social appearance. But we all also agree that social media are also very distracting. And sometimes they consume most of our time. But the good thing about it that we can deactivate them whenever we want permanently or temporarily. And social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp provide the deactivate option inside there app. But Instagram works differently in this section you have to do some extra work to delete your Instagram account permanently.
So in this article, we are going to tell you that how you can deactivate your Instagram account permanently. In some simple steps.
Delete Instagram account permanently
- If you use Instagram on your mobile then open the Instagram app in the device. Same for the desktop users also.
- Then go your profile part on your Instagram. And click on the three-line option where you find your setting.
- In setting option click on the help option where you see three options. All you have to do is click on the help center option.
- After clicking the help center option choose the browser in which you want to open your Instagram settings. And if your all the setting option appearing on the Hindi language you can change them by clicking the English option which is present in the footer of your browser.
- Click the Manage your account option wherein the second option you find Delete your Account option.
- In there click the second option How do I delete my Instagram account? and swipe down a little where you see delete your account page.
- And that page takes you to the login page where you have to log in to your Instagram id and password.
- And after that, you reach the delete your account page. Where you have to choose the option that why are you deleting your Instagram account and then click the proceed option.
- And now your Instagram account is deleted permanently.
Temporarily disable your Instagram account
Disabling account means that your account will be hidden from you and all of your followers. Until you again login to your account.
- For disabling your account all you have to do is follow the steps. Which we have told you in deleting your account process.
- And when you reach the delete your account page you also see an option Temporarily disable option. Just click that option.
- And this takes you a new page where you have to select the reason that why are you disabling the account. And then enter your password and click the blue button.
- It will disable your account unless you reopen your account.