Whatsapp web it is just like the WhatsApp we are using in our smartphones. Just with a little bit of different interface. But it works the same as our Phone Whatsapp is working. And if you are a heavy pc or laptop users and work the majority of the time on your laptop then it can be a great time-saver for you.
Sometimes we have some file and photos on our laptops and we want these to send someone in our Whatsapp contact. But for this, we first have to transfer that files on our phone and then from our phones sending those files to a person. And seriously this a very long process and very time-consuming. So instead of this, you use the WhatsApp web and directly send those files from your computer.
What is Whatsapp Web And how it works?
If we talk about Whatsapp web in simple words. Then it is a WhatsApp for your desktop and this you don’t have to login through your phone number. The only thing you have to do is run Whatsapp Web. And after that just scan the QR code from your Android Whatsapp app.
So the question arises now. If this does not need our phone number than how it works? And the answer is simple its just mirror your phone WhatsApp and display it in your pc. And it is completely secure to use. Each time you run the WhatsApp web it generates a unique QR code that you have to scan from your Phone to login into Whatsapp web.
How to use WhatsApp Web in our PCs
So there are two ways from which you can run Whatsapp on our laptops and PCs. And we are going to help you to explore both these ways. So you can simply use this in your PCs.
First way: Through downloading WhatsApp on your PC.
Firstly, you have to download WhatsApp. So you can run it through the app. And the downloading procedure is also simple.
- For downloading Open your Microsoft store on Your laptops. And then search the Whatsapp desktop in it.
- Click the download button. And when downloading done. Launch the app.
- Now inside the app, a QR code is open. And that’s it on the laptop now. Time to shifting in your mobile.
- Open Whatsapp on mobile. And click on the three-dot button.
- In three-dot Options, you see an option name Whatsapp Web. Just click on that and it will launch a QR code scanner.
- Scan the QR code which you see on your PC. And after this, your account will be showing in your Desktop.
Also, see- Record Whatsapp video call on android and ios.
Second way: Through going to the WhatsApp website for login.
For this method go to web.whatsapp.com. That is the official webpage for the Whatsapp Web. In there you going to see the QR. All you have to do is go to your phone and repeat the process which we have told you before in the above step. And you will be now all set.