A few weeks ago India’s own microblogging platform, Koo. That is developed for the Indian peoples has released. And if you use that application then you released that in some ways. The Koo is looked like Twitter and it seems that it is made as an alternative to Twitter in India. And now just like Koo, another Indian messaging app is here Sandes. Sandes is an instant messaging application that is developed by the National Informatics Centre NIC. And for Indians, it can be an alternative to WhatsApp. Because both of the applications have the same functions and almost the same features.
So now the question arises is how to download the Sandes on your device because if you are an Android user the application is not available in the play store. So let’s see how to download the application and how to use it.
How to download Sandes –
The app supports both android and iOS platform. And if you use your pc or laptop to surf the internet then it is also available for the web too. For iOS user, you can download sandes from your App Store but for the android user, at this time it is not available on the Play Store. So you have to download it from there official website. Now let’s see how to do it for android then.
- Open your browser and search for Sandes application
- Now open there gims.gov.in site.
- download for android make sure you use a device that has android 5 or its above version.
- Now simply install the application on your device.
How to create an account on Sandes –
- For creating an account in Sandes all you need is a mobile number or an email id. But note Gmails id is not accepted in GIMPs.
- After entering the number or email id. You get an OTP in your number that you filled before.
- Now your account is successfully created. And for the next step, you have to fill in your name, gender or location etc.
- And you are all set now to use Sandes on your device
Note – To sync your contact click the contact icon inside the app then press the add contact. Now it shows you your contact list inside that app.