And once you have billions of users then you have to upgrade the service day by day. To keep the people to your service only. And that is exactly what Chrome is doing. The browser has many features that are very usefully and productive for daily use.
But despite this Google always focus to make its browser more convenient for users. To push a regular update for the browser.
In Mobile devices, it is quite easy to update an app from the Play Store and App Store. But on PCs and desktops, you have to update your chrome from different methods. And that is what we are going to show you, that how you can update your chrome on different devices. In very few steps.
How to update Chrome on Windows 10 PC –
- Open the Chrome application in your PC or laptop.
- Click on the three-dot menu button available in the top right corner.
- Then select the setting option.
- On all the options that are available on the left side. Select the About chrome section
- And now inside about chrome section, it contains all the details regarding the version of your Chrome. And if the new version of the application is available, then it will auto-update it from there.
How to update Google Chrome on Android device –
- Updating chrome on mobile devices are lot easier and simpler than updating the chrome on PC.
- For updating any application on an Android device. Open the play store on your device.
- And search for Google Chrome. If there will be an update available for the application. You will be going to see an update option there. That you can easily do by clicking that option.
How to update Google Chrome on iPhone devices –
- Updating a Chrome on iOS devices are very similar to update chrome on android devices.
- In iOS, you have to just open the App Store and search Google Chrome on it. And if an update is available then simply just update it.