Twitter a one of the most popular microblogging social media platform. That has been founded in 2006. And since then, it’s been 11 years and the popularity of the platform has increased day by day. Twitter works in a way that everyone can post their messages publically that called tweets in it. And after that, it’s all about retweeting and commenting. And most of the peoples found it very interesting.
Not only by normal users but many celebs, politicians, sports person also used the platform. But even so in 2017 Twitter take the break from verifying the accounts that want to get verified in the platform. And if you are a social media user then you know whats the meaning of that blue check. But twitter takes the break from it due to unclear criteria of giving the verification.
But now after almost 4 years, Twitter announced that are now ready to verify accounts again. With there new criteria for the verification. So if you are an individual or a group who interested in it then check out all the details.
Who can apply for the verification on Twitter –
According to Twitter if you want your account to be verified then your account must be notable, authentic and active. And the type of accounts Twitter currently verifying are.
- Companies, brands and non-profit organization
- News organizations and journalists
- Sports and esports
- Activists, organizers, and other influential individuals
How to verify an account on Twitter –
Verifying an account on Twitter is not that difficult. All you have to keep in mind that if you are not finding the verify option in your Twitter application. Try to open the platform in your PC browser.
- Open Twitter and search for the option More. Then basically look like this (… More ).
- Inside the More option, click the Setting and privacy.
- Then click on Your account and after that Account information. Sometimes it asks you to verify your password to continue the process.
- And after that, you see the verify option.
- In there you have to submit your request and then wait for the mail.
If you want to know more information about the verification process of twitter. Then you can simply click here.