Facebook, is a popular social media company. With more than 2 billion active users around the world.
And when an application has that many users, then it means it is quite popular in many different countries. That’s why Facebook comes in almost 100 languages to select from.
And when there are these many languages available on an app. Then there is a high chance that sometimes you can mess up with them unknowingly.
And that’s ok because it’s not rocket science. To change your Facebook language back to English or whatever language you prefer. If somehow you change them
And this article is for that, it shows you how you can undo that change. Also don’t worry if you use Facebook on your PC, because we cover the settings on android as well as for PC.
Change a language on Facebook using your personal computer
- Open the Facebook on your pc and click the arrow button on the top right side.
- Then click the option setting and privacy.
- Now from different options choose the language.
- And now click the edit button in front of the Facebook language option.
- And choose the language that you want to see on your Facebook and then click save changes.
Change a language on Facebook from an Android device
If you use an Android device to run the application. Then this set is for you.
- Open the Facebook app on your device. And click the three-line menu button.
- Scroll down a bit and select the settings and privacy option, then settings.
- Find the language and region option.
- Then select the first option. And choose the language you want to use.
Change a language on Facebook using Facebook Lite
Billions of users use Facebook on Facebook lite. And if you are one of them, then this method might help you.
- Open the Facebook lite application. And click on the three-line menu button.
- There, find the option of settings.
- And then in Preferences choose the language and region option.
- Now select the language that you want to choose for your application.