But things starting change when Microsoft announced that they are replacing the internet explorer with the new Microsoft Edge. The Edge browser has also seen many updates till now but all these updates make it better and better. But the one thing that can annoy many users of Microsoft users is their default search engine. And if you are a user who uses Google as its search engine from a long time, then you have to change the setting first.
And that’s exactly what I am going to show you. To how to change the search engine in Microsoft Edge. And to do so follow the steps below.
Change search engine in Microsoft edge –
- Open the Edge browser on your PC.
- And click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Go to setting.
- Then click the privacy, search and services option.
- Scroll down to the last of the page, and go to the Address bar and search option.
- Inside it, now selects the search engine you want to set. Like Google or Duck Duck Go.
And that’s it, you have successfully changed your search engine in the Microsoft Edge browser.