Tata Sky the word that most of you have heard somewhere if you lived in India. And most probably some of you are using it too. Basically, it is a direct broadcast satellite service. That provides the different network channels to your tv screen.
There are many broadcaster satellite services provider in India like DishTV, AirtelTv, Videocon D2H etc. That provide network channels services to their customer and in return, you have to pay a monthly subscription fee for that.
All you have to do is select the channels you want to see. And recharge that amounts every month to watch those channels. But what if you want to add some channels to your list after the recharge or if you want to remove some channels that you accidentally add to your list. Many peoples know that it is possible but didn’t know how to do it.
And for that, I am going to show you how you can add or remove a channel. In your tata sky anytime you want. And how it affects your monthly subscription amount.
Create an account on the Tata Sky app –
If you already have a tata sky app on your device then you can skip that part. But if you don’t have this application and doesn’t know what it does then first you have to know that it can be very useful if you have a tata sky connection.
This application allows you to recharge your tata sky. Add channels to your list anytime and modify the pack as you want. So first let’s see how to create an account in the tata sky application.
- Download the app from the play store or App Store the application has available on both platforms.
- Now open the app and for registration enter your subscriber id or a registered mobile number to continue. Your registered mobile number is the number that you provide to tata sky when you make a connection from them.
- Now your account is fully set up to make changes.
How to modify pack in Tata Sky –
If you want to add or remove some channels from your tata sky then follow these steps.
- Open your tata sky application.
- Now click your profile icon that is in the top right corner.
- Click My tata sky option.
- Inside Tata Sky now go to the Manage pack option.
- And press the Modify pack option that is written in small text.
- Select or remove any channel you want.
- Then press the Select and Proceed button.
- Confirm it last time and you successfully modify your pack in tata sky.
Note – Your days will increase or decrease if you add or removes the channel in your pack.